Proud to Support Series
FFH Proudly partnered with Nassan’s Place in 2017.
Nassan’s Place is a 501(c)(3) non profit corporation that is helping to make a difference in the lives of children and families affected by autism in and around under-served communities by providing educational and recreational programs, social outings, and resources.
- To provide accessible and affordable, educational and recreational programs for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in the urban communities of Essex County, New Jersey.
- To provide support services and resources for children and families affected by Autism.
- Provide low to moderate income families the opportunity to receive quality and affordable care for their children in a safe and carefree environment.
- Help maximize each child’s full potential and ability to become more independent and successful in today’s society.
- Provide children and families affected by Autism access to affordable, educational and recreational programs while also providing support services and resources.
March 16th– 3rd Annual Comedy for a Cause with Talent & Friends in conjunction with the Orange Elks Lodge #135
March 25th– 3rd Annual Autism support Group Retreat” in conjunction with Mount Carmel Guild Academy
April 8th– Sensory Friendly Movie Day
April 20th– Sensory Friendly Skate Day” “Skating for Autism
Please CLICK HERE for information on future events
For more information, please visit: http://www.nassansplace.org/