Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Focus for Health Foundation’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Focus for Health Foundation’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Focus for Health Foundation at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Focus for Health Foundation’s web site are provided “as is”. Focus for Health Foundation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Focus for Health Foundation does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- DISCLAIMER OF MEDICAL LIABILITY
All text, images, graphics and links on this website are provided solely for informational purposes, are not medical advice, and are subjective and reflect the personal opinions of the founders, board, staff, and consultants of Focus for Health Foundation, Inc. Neither this website nor Focus for Health Foundation, Inc., its founders, board, staff and consultants are attempting to give medical advice under any circumstances. You must not rely on any information on this site as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor. Never delay or avoid seeking medical advice, ignore such advice, or undergo or discontinue medical treatment for any member of your family because of information here. Focus for Health Foundation, Inc., its founders, board, consultants and its staff are not responsible or liable for your pursuing or avoiding any course of treatment because of information, services, or products that you view on, obtain from, or because of this site. Also, none of the third party resources accessible via links from this site, or that you access because of information on this site, are under either the direct or indirect control of Focus for Health Foundation, Inc., its founders, board, consultants or staff. We therefore assume no responsibility for the online content of any resources linked to or from, or discussed here in any way. All text, images, graphics, links and information on this site are provided without any representation or warranties, express or implied by Focus for Health Foundation Inc., its founders, board and staff and are subject to change without notice. By clicking on any of the links or pages, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to this disclaimer.
In no event shall Focus for Health Foundation or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Focus for Health Foundation’s Internet site, even if Focus for Health Foundation or a Focus for Health Foundation authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Focus for Health Foundation’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Focus for Health Foundation does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Focus for Health Foundation may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Focus for Health Foundation does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Focus for Health Foundation has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Focus for Health Foundation of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Focus for Health Foundation’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.