Proud to Support Series
FFH has been a proud partner with The Alliance for Natural Health since 2015.
The Alliance for Natural Health USA (ANH-USA) is committed to sustainable health, the recognition that true health requires a proactive and preventive approach that focuses on a nutrient-rich diet, proper supplementation, and limiting our exposure to toxic substances. A system that is single-mindedly focused on “treating” sick people with expensive drugs, rather than maintaining healthy people, is neither practical nor economically sustainable.
ANH-USA is part of an international organization dedicated to promoting natural and sustainable health—and, in particular, consumer freedom of choice in healthcare—through good science and good law:
- Since their founding in 1992, they have worked to shift the conventional medical paradigm from an exclusive focus on surgery, drugs, and other conventional techniques to an integrative approach incorporating functional foods, dietary supplements, and lifestyle changes. They believe this is the way to improve health and extend lives while reducing the costs of healthcare back to a sustainable level.
- Sustainable health also applies the environmental ethic of conservation to our bodies. It urges us to live as nature intended us to live. Diet, nutritional supplements, exercise, and the avoidance of toxins are especially important tools in building and maintaining health.
- Sustainable health is also about financial sustainability. Ever higher healthcare costs lead directly to higher unemployment and lower standards of living, both of which lead to more illness.
- Today, preventive medicine is too often defined as taking more and more drugs at an earlier and earlier age, even in childhood. The concept of sustainable health is real preventive medicine and will dramatically reduce healthcare costs.
To this end, ANH-USA actively engages in legal initiatives, standing against forces that would limit your access to safe and effective dietary supplements, complementary therapies, and integrative medicines. We lobby Congress and state legislatures, act as a government watchdog, file comments on proposed rulemakings, and educate the public, the media, and other decision-makers.
ANH’s most important tools:
- A strong grassroots member base that is ready to act on a minute’s notice.ANH-USA is fortunate to have a dynamic, fast growing member base that collectively presents a unified front and demands their collective voice be heard. Thank you, members!
- Effective lobbying. ANH-USA monitors legislation and regulatory activity on the state, federal, and international levels daily. Staying apprised of the domestic and global pulse on integrative medicine assists greatly in developing policy to advance integrative medicine.
- Litigation. The court system has a role in protecting integrative medicine and a consumers’ right to choose. When it is required, ANH intervenes, through legal action, to protect the rights of the public.
- Strategic coalitions. Collaboration is the most effective means to further a cause. ANH-USA has been highly effective in building long-term relationships with outside groups, members on the Hill, medical societies, and consumers from all walks of life.
- Timely education campaigns. The timely launch of public educational campaigns is key to increasing support and recognition of key issues while furthering our overall cause.
- Working closely with the media. Media can be a friend or a foe and whichever it may be, media is imperative to quickly disseminate a message. ANH-USA works collaboratively with the media to increase coverage of important natural health-related issues.
Help us support The Alliance for Natural Health’s initiatives:
Our online action center is easy to use, we have petitions and alerts set up that allow you to contact your Senators and Representatives directly and tell them that you want sustainable health and you value your right to choose.
Featured articles from Alliance for Natural Health:
Impact | Vaccine Studies Debunked by ANH and Dr. Brian Hooker
The paper critically examines twelve studies that are commonly cited by the media and government agencies as irrefutable proof that vaccines are safe and do not cause autism.
GMOs and Glyphosate Safe?
Two recent studies would have us think so! But who, exactly, is behind the research?
Gardasil Vaccine Even More Dangerous than Previously Thought
Recently, the American College of Pediatricians (ACP) raised concerns that the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine could be linked to increased occurrences of premature ovarian failure, also known as premature menopause.
Please visit www.anh-usa.org for more information about The Alliance for Natural Health and the source information for this page.