Updated October 2019
Program Associate: Focus for Health, Warren NJ
Private foundation focused on health, chronic disease/Autism, racial health disparities, and prevention of childhood sexual abuse is seeking a full-time associate. Awesome work environment!
We need an individual who thrives on creativity, flexibility, is adaptive to change and very driven for mission results.
- maintaining a grantee database
- writing and editing articles for website
- developing website content
- assisting with social media outreach
- doing research on topic areas of organizational focus
- additional clerical duties needed to support the Executive Director and team will be required as needed.
Ideal teammate must be a self-motivator who loves learning and discussing ideas and is able to stay on task independently. Non-traditional thinkers may apply!
- free lunch on Friday
- all day access to coffee, tea, and snacks
- on-site gym
- health benefits
- generous PTO package.
- experience working for a not for profit or private foundation
- B.A. in related field (public health, psychology, medicine, minority studies)
- proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- experience with social media outreach
- writing/ editing experience
Please send your salary expectations in the cover letter, and include a writing sample to Jenn@focusforhealth.org.
Only local applicants will be considered. Office located in Warren, NJ – No telecommuting option.
Job Requirements: Full-time 5 days per week, 9am-5pm Mon-Thur., 9 am-4 pm on Fridays.